- The proceeds of all SPOT Membership Packages and sponsorships form the SPOT Support Fund to create alternative resources for art education and production. The aim of SPOT Support Fund is to contribute for new art production, art events and organizations.
- The primary purpose of the SPOT Support Fund is to deliver grants for artworks, publications and projects of the artists, national associations, foundations, institutions and similar organizations in the field of culture and arts.
- SPOT Support Fund accepts applications from artists, curators and researchers and fulfills only the incurred expenses during the research and production of the artworks, publications and projects that will participate in national and international biennials and exhibitions.
- The details of the exhibition (date, venue, conceptual framework, etc.) should be specified both in the individual applications submitted by artists, curators and researchers and in the applications submitted by associations, foundations, institutions and similar organizations to the SPOT Support Fund.
- Applications for SPOT Support Fund should be submitted at least 6 months prior to the opening dates of international exhibition/biennial and 3 months prior to the opening dates of national exhibition/biennial.
Required documents for application
- Biography of the artist, curator or researcher (max. 250 words)
- Portfolio of the artists, curator or researcher (max. 500 words)
- Description of the artwork, publication or project (max. 500 words)
- Conceptual framework of the artwork, publication or project (max. 500 words)
- A short description of the foundation, association or organization which the applicant collaborates
- Detailed budget proposal of the applicant’s project
- Images/sketches of the artwork or project (min. 3 images)
All application materials should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org as a PDF document titled “name-of-the-applicant_SPOT Suport Fund”. All the documents submitted should be in English and max. 5MB.
Personal details to be submitted:
- Name and Last Name (According to ID) or Nickname
- Birth Date (Day/Month/Year)
- Phone number